Sunday, August 3, 2014

Look No. 2


Time To Shop
 
 







Events Featured in this post




OMGoshers! I was pretty exiteds a see all mine views on just one tiny post. Its pretty neat you think mine posts is adorable. So I went to The Woodlands Treasure Gacha with mine pennies...I shoulda waited for parent supervisions acus now I am poor but happy.

I got so many new fun toys and things there I going to be showing you stuffs for millions a years...**Giggles** well maybe not dat long but pretty close. I really liked mine new shoes and mine mermaid dolly, and then I decided a go outside and drive my car arounds and pretend I was shoppins so I hads to take mine new candy purse I got at woodlands too.

I also checked out the cute mesh heads there and it took me a million tries but I got all of thems, in this post I am wearing mine favorite one though the pixie head its dorable. I grabbed another outfit from my cuzzies store acus her makes such pretty things … well its an outfit I put together wif one of her skirts and one of her shirts. Anyways let me gets you the credits so you can go get all these fun things for yourself.





Body Co.




Shape is my own



Babeh Clothes.









The Toys and Props!




Where am I?

Mine home outside


I had lots of fun dressing up for this post and I didnt know what it was going to look like till it was done but its pretty cute and I hope eberyone likes it just as much as I does. Has a wonderful day eberyone and stay safe, happy, and keep it sparkly like glitter.

~Loves Always~ Trinity

No comments:

Post a Comment