Monday, October 20, 2014

Look No. 4

Fun Fall Play

Events Featured in this post

Jumping in!

Making Leafs Crunch!

Watching them Fly

If leafs was pennies I be reach

Whats you dont get to see is a leaf getting caughted in Mine mouth!

I going catch these ones

Almost got dem but the wind carried them away

Ohai Eberyones! I been away for kinda a long time but I was going through some transitions. I got a new family and am sorta starting fresh! But I gots so many fun things to share with you and I eben gots some new sponsors (Dat means people I gets a show off their pretties for). So today I wented outside to play while mine parents was busy and I found dis Huge pile of leafs. I knew I just hads jump inside it. Thank goodness for mine new favorite warm woven jacket I didnt eben feel a bit of cold weather on mine tiny baby body.
Mine favorite thing about fall time is the crunchy brightly colored leaves and my second is the smell of them when they burning. So I spent mine morning jumping and tossing leafs and watching the wind carry them away it was so much funs. Here is how you can get your own comfy cute look for playing in fall weather.


Body Co.
Shape is my own
Babeh Clothes.
The Toys and Props!
Where am I?
Outside Mine New home outside

I got to go try on mine costume now and some clothes I got at the trunker treat So I know I be seeing you later. Has a wonderful day eberyone and stay safe, happy, and sparkly.

~Loves Always~ Kali (yep I gots a new name)

No comments:

Post a Comment