Monday, October 20, 2014

Look No. 6

Baby Bat Princess

Events Featured in this post

The Glow of Night

My Goshers this bat stuff cyutes

Dancing wif mine punkin

Flappin Mine little wings

Yes Ms. punkin you look wonderful

Time a go find trouble

Ok Dis it for da night Eberybaby, I getting tired of photoshoppin tonight. I gots so many more things a show you though and I can not waits for it. I got this pretty bat dress and had to match it wif mine new bat tights and headband and wings! I feel all ready for punkin carvin or whatever fall activities mine mommies and daddy might want to do tonight. I really happy with all the items at the Trunk or Treat and I def think you should be going and grabbin and nabbin some goodies. There lots of good freebies ebens. Mine headband is from Tiny Trinkets, and it comes in orange or black, one of mine new sponsors and she makes lots a pretty accessories for outfits, so now dis toddler can always look her best. Want to get my look click belows.

Body Co.
Shape is my own
Babeh Clothes.
The Toys and Props!
Where am I?
Outside Mine New home outside

Ok Eberyones I done for the night 3 posts a lot at once, and I still gots update mine sponsor on the side dere so you can see whats coming next. I pretty much love dis time of year so I sure there be plenty more tomorrow, but has a good ni ni eberyone and stay safe, happy, and sparkly.

~Loves Always~ Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment