Monday, October 20, 2014

Look No. 5

Trick me or Treat Me

Events Featured in this post

I tried to eat the whipped cream....it not ebdible

This coffee legit eben got check boxes


Look at dis trick or treat girl punkin bag

Look I deerbucks lol jk jk

And here the boy version of the punkin bag no bow fellas.



Hi Again Eberyones! I back already, but I just could not be ask'd to wait and show you dis costume. Mine mommeh keeps trying a get me take it off and save it for da coming Holiday, cepts I luff coffee even though I 3 and I dont eben want to take it off. I love how yummy the whipped cream looks all sprinkled wif pinky sprinkles. Mine hair looking all nummy with its whipped cream and straw and look how dorable I am as a strawberrychipino. I Luff how pink it is. Now dis outfits in a gacha and acus of this you going to has to play to get all the parts of you coffee outfit. There two other flavors and I tried really hard to get all of dem. Allrights so here your links go get yourself hyped up on a cutie coffee costume.


Body Co.
Shape is my own
Babeh Clothes.
The Toys and Props!
Where am I?
Outside Mine New home outside

Allrighty, dats almost mine last post tonight afor I figure out some more outfits. I know I already say dis but has a wonderful night eberyone and stay safe, happy, and sparkly.

~Loves Always~ Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment